Protect yourself from chips hacker
To protect your chips from hackers, you must take proactive stand on a daily basis. Here are some tips for you, so take steps to protectyourself.
- Keep your password safe and secure at all times.
- Grand Poker would not ask for your Facebook password. Grand Poker will only ask for your Facebook user ID for supporting.
- Beware of suspicious Facebook accounts and websites that impersonate Grand Poker.
- Always access Grand Poker game site by typing the correct address: http://apps.facebook.com/grandpoker and add Grand Poker to your Facebook.
- Do not download or use executable programs from suspicious accounts.
- Beware of promotional scams where you are asked to provide your personal information.
If you think you have been hacked, please report to our customer service team by email firstname.lastname@example.org and change your Facebook password immediately.